Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Isabel Update --
Isabel is in a new after school class that teachers her, singing, acting (not sure she needs that) and dancing. Isabel was getting a little bored with her last dance class so we took her out of it. She is so happy in her new class. She is so wierd after class, which is a good sign she is having fun. She wants to try out for a solo part in their up coming play. I am a little scared cause neither her mother or I can sign. I joined a chior in Junior High so I did not have to take band class and the quickly changed it to "Wasatch Junior Chior and the Screatching Cat".

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger bluemustard said...

alright megster, I want to see your blog now. Kellie bought the shirt after I kept complaining about all the "I Love Mom" shirts

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabel we think that you will be the next american idol...whats your number?
we will vote for you...Love gpa and gma fortner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home