Goose Update ---
Lucy is having a good time in her preschool class, I was lucky as I got a Valentines day cookie from her today (it was the smaller of the two). She is still very very shy and has a hard time letting go of her mom.
She is can write her name and is so excited to do so. We had Grandpa and Digham, James and James friend Jeff over for the weekend. Lucy made sure she had her name on her yellow cup. I setup her own user account on the Mac and she loves to type her name and password to get in. Isabel is sad now as Lucy is always on disney.com and Isabel has to use the Linux box now.


1 Comments:
Lucy...Your yellow cup is cool...your name on it makes it even cooler...Hope you have fun on disney.com...Love gma and gpa fortner
Post a Comment
<< Home