Digham throws down the CASH...
Not sure if it was going to happen but Digham threw down the cash and got a new ride.
After some looking around I think he got a steal of a deal on this Infinity G20 '01 with 70k for only $9,250.00. He found it on cars.com at a place her in Colorado, down so he and his possie drove in and picked it up. Nice move.The family was happy to see Grandpa and J&J had a good time playing with James and Jeff, seems that liked throwing the ball around.
Digham was nerveous to buy the car as it was a small dealership and the check engine light was on. We went and talked to the local Infinity deal and he wanted to buy the car for that price. He liked hearing that so he went down there and picked it up. He took it to Grease Monkey and they said it looked good. He drove it back to SLC and no problems, those lights turn on for anything now days. Looks like I'll have to ge an Infinity now that the rest of the guys in the fam have one.



5 Comments:
nice ride Hormel
That car is way better than James' car.
--kellie
I know, it is so way cooler that it is beyond the cool of James'
I don't know what kind of car James has, but I bet it's not as cool as this one.
YO guys, the only reason he got that ride was because of my dads ride. (which, of course, is much cooler)
Post a Comment
<< Home